Unable to turn on Swiftkey. What's going on?

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I turned it off to use the default keyboard and I'm unable to turn it back on. I uninstalled it but now its not letting me turn it on. The off/on toggle is grayed out. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I turned it off to use the default keyboard and I'm unable to turn it back on. I uninstalled it but now its not letting me turn it on. The off/on toggle is grayed out. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it.

Have you tried clearing the cache and the data stored by the SwiftKey application. If not then try clearing it switch your device off and wait for a minute. Switch your device on and then again configure the whole swiftkey I am sure this is going to work out for you !! :)

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried clearing the cache and the data stored by the SwiftKey application. If not then try clearing it switch your device off and wait for a minute. Switch your device on and then again configure the whole swiftkey I am sure this is going to work out for you !! :)

Ugh, I feel like an *****. I didn't need to do all that because to turn it on you have to directly swipe the off/on toggle. It was grayed out so I thought I couldn't turn it on. But it turned out that it was grayed out because it was off.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, I feel like an *****. I didn't need to do all that because to turn it on you have to directly swipe the off/on toggle. It was grayed out so I thought I couldn't turn it on. But it turned out that it was grayed out because it was off.

haa.... haaa.... that just means that your problem is solved !! You yourself have figured out ....how odd that was ?? :p