- 2 Posts
Blank goes blank when placing a call
Hey all, transitioned from an iphone, sorry for the typo in the title still trying to get used to all the new menus and stuff. It seems that my screen goes blank when I place a call and it will only come back when I push the power button. I've been looking around the settings menu but cant seem to find anything about it. I have sprint service and was wondering if there is a way to turn this off or where I can find it in the settings. Thanks
- 06-16-2014, 11:47 AM #2
- 667 Posts
Re: Blank goes blank when placing a call
Are you talking about when you have the phone on a table and using headphones or speakerphone? If so, offhand I don't think there's a way to stop the screen from timing out like it normally does. I'll dig around in settings though later.
Or are you talking about when you're holding it up to your ear and the proximity sensor turns the screen off but not back on again when you move it away?
Sent from my HTC One M8
- 10-11-2015, 04:02 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 04:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Ronald Chu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:54 PM