Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vitaminjay1982
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default For anyone not getting calls texts and data after the OTA (Sprint version)

Youre gonna need to take the phone to a tech and have them look at service trender to see your actual coverage and connectivity If its really low, theyll know its not a problem with tower upgrades. At that point they should open up a tool that lets them comm with the phone. If thats not working a hard reset is in order. If that doesnt work, they know its the phone and it should get replaced. This goes for the M8 and HK M8.
    kanucme likes this.

Default re: For anyone not getting calls texts and data after the OTA (Sprint version)

This is for Sprint right?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default re: For anyone not getting calls texts and data after the OTA (Sprint version)

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminjay1982 View Post
    Youre gonna need to take the phone to a tech and have them look at service trender to see your actual coverage and connectivity If its really low, theyll know its not a problem with tower upgrades. At that point they should open up a tool that lets them comm with the phone. If thats not working a hard reset is in order. If that doesnt work, they know its the phone and it should get replaced. This goes for the M8 and HK M8.
    Mine is working fine after the OTA update.
    MIKE
    HTC ONE M8 HK Edition

My friend has a new S5 kK. She has this happening also, her carrier. Is Verizon. I heard this is a KK thing?
    Last edited by rcca; 06-17-2014 at 12:26 AM.