Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeff Harris
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Llc HTC dot view cases on eBay

Looks like the first aftermarket HTC dot view cases. Anyone order one? They are $18.88. I'm thinking about it......

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Llc HTC dot view cases on eBay

Thinking about getting the real one for 38 bucks still just to be safe... Is the case really worth it though?

it looks identical. I just think the dot view is kind of cool. ill most likely use my supcase tpu case though

Where can I take a look at this? Link, site?....

Quote Originally Posted by rdjr74 View Post
    Where can I take a look at this? Link, site?....
    Don't have a link handy, but just search for HTC Dot View case on eBay and sort by price, you should find it fairly quickly.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Quote Originally Posted by Lefank View Post
    Thinking about getting the real one for 38 bucks still just to be safe... Is the case really worth it though?
    It's worth it if you want it. Personally I wouldn't want to use it as a daily case since it makes it harder to take pictures among other things, but it is a really cool case.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Cool I found it on a Chinese website I frequent. 18 buck free shipping. Only thing about the site is shipping takes for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rdjr74 View Post
    Cool I found it on a Chinese website I frequent. 18 buck free shipping. Only thing about the site is shipping takes for ever.
    Can't argue with the price though. How long does it take? Better part of a month? I've had 25 day shipping before on a super cheap 3.5mm audio cable I ordered from somewhere in China via Amazon. It was the kind of thing where I knew I needed more sometime soon but it wasn't urgent in any way, so I paid the 2 dollars instead of 7 for something prime eligible and waited for it to get here by boat or something.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Quote Originally Posted by kronosqq View Post
    Can't argue with the price though. How long does it take? Better part of a month? I've had 25 day shipping before on a super cheap 3.5mm audio cable I ordered from somewhere in China via Amazon. It was the kind of thing where I knew I needed more sometime soon but it wasn't urgent in any way, so I paid the 2 dollars instead of 7 for something prime eligible and waited for it to get here by boat or something.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    Yeah pretty much. It's more then likely the same seller that's on ebay. It'll take at least 15-25 days, sometimes shorter sometimes longer. Depends on the seller. I'm in no rush though. I got a spigen knock off from the site a few months ago, took forever. But it's a nice case though. Had to cut the charging and headphone areas a bit though but well worth it.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I ordered one through eBay. I'll post a review of it when I get it.

rdjr74 likes this.

Hi did u ever get that after market dot case thinkin of gettin it

Posted from the almighty htc m8
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Yes, cheap plastic corners break easily if dropped. Mine cracked 4 days in, but they sent me a free replacement. I just used the broken one for a new improved dot view case. Check a new thread on this I just made, with pics. I think it's the best of both worlds now.