photo highlights- how to stop season effects
I'd like to like the automatic photo highlight reels the gallery app creates, but why does it insist on inserting falling leaves and snow, etc. On pictures when it makes no sense?
Pictures taken in June do not need falling autumn leaves.
Is there anyway to disable the season effects from being applied across all highlights?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-17-2014, 08:48 PM #2
Re: photo highlights- how to stop season effects
Thanks for the reply. Got busy elsewhere, and just now getting back to this. I like the other stuff auto awesome does; just not the odd, nonsensical seasonal effects. Seems weird that there is no setting to turn that one effect off.
- By dfeldstein in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Amir in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:52 PM
- By boo516 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM