How do I get call history time stamp?

juntjoo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. Mom calls me late last night after I told her not to call so late waking me up. Before I confront her in the issue I need to know what time she called so she can't lie about but alas HTC won't tell me this all important bit of info in this situation here and my mother will surely take advantage of it when I talk to her today. Appears I'm late in this issue and HTC has done nothing. I'm in T-mob. Can anyone confirm/deny?

juntjoo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you wholeheartedly! This is basic, obvious information that any user would need. You shouldn't have to install a third-party app to get basic functionality! It makes me wonder how on Earth they could make such a decision. Absolutely counterintuitive (particularly for a skin that calls itself "Sense"... The absence of this info makes NO sense!). SOLUTION: I installed a third-party dialer, called "Dialer+" (It's free. And very well-designed to boot). It reveals the timestamp info you seek. I am in the process of communicating with HTC over this issue right now. Would like to see it addressed in an upcoming software update.
Thank you. I actually grabbed "Simpler Dialer" because it has(currently) a higher rating. Anyway, bunch of dialers out there and they all probably solve this issue

jamaicaDanDadda

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Just reading ur post bc i was wondering the same thing. I checked and looked at the callers ID (paid extra) that comes with the phone plan and there it was. The time stamp of the call. Still this shouldn't even be an issue but I have Tmobile

KGlen86

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
last reply was 2016. I have the Verizon HTC 10 and can only get time stamps for current day I check. Im unsure if it's the carrier or more likely device capability being as the settings are NOT providing it. Either way, a major error when programming this device and another flaw that's adding to my list of reasons to stop buying HTC!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22