Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera Auto Settings

Hi guys, just wondering. I've been tinkering around with the settings on my camera (which I do actually think is a great camera) but now all of a sudden I seem to have these really over the top and highly saturated images. I was taking a couple of quick photos yesterday lunch and all of the photos show my family as if they were wearing my orange clown make up. I switched to portrait and it went back to normal but for speed if like my auto to do it for me, after all that's what's it's for. I want quick photos! I've messed around with the iso settings and even tried to reset the phone but it seems no good. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Camera Auto Settings

Quote Originally Posted by Thb91 View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering. I've been tinkering around with the settings on my camera (which I do actually think is a great camera) but now all of a sudden I seem to have these really over the top and highly saturated images. I was taking a couple of quick photos yesterday lunch and all of the photos show my family as if they were wearing my orange clown make up. I switched to portrait and it went back to normal but for speed if like my auto to do it for me, after all that's what's it's for. I want quick photos! I've messed around with the iso settings and even tried to reset the phone but it seems no good. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App
    Go into settings and set to stock....