Where did all my camera options go?

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
It must just be a setting that I turned off by accident or something. Also, when I take a photo, it shows me a checkmark and a back button. Any idea how to get it back to default settings?

Attachments

• 1403486372251.jpg
    1403486372251.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 27

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
It must just be a setting that I turned off by accident or something. Also, when I take a photo, it shows me a checkmark and a back button. Any idea how to get it back to default settings?
these are the same things you're talking about. that's because I'm using a messaging app to use the camera. is that what you're doing?

a2ybyzet.jpg
taquza5e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
these are the same things you're talking about. that's because I'm using a messaging app to use the camera. is that what you're doing?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/23/a2ybyzet.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/23/taquza5e.jpg

Thanks for the reply. No, this happens when I open up the camera right from my home screen, not from opening it from a messaging app or something like that.

When I take a photo, the same checkmark and back button appears just like the screenshot you posted. When I select the checkmark, it closes the camera and kicks me back to the home screen. Any other ideas why this would be happening?

Sent from my 831C using AC Forums mobile app

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. No, this happens when I open up the camera right from my home screen, not from opening it from a messaging app or something like that.

When I take a photo, the same checkmark and back button appears just like the screenshot you posted. When I select the checkmark, it closes the camera and kicks me back to the home screen. Any other ideas why this would be happening?

have you rebooted your phone with fastboot disabled?

if that doesn't work, clear the data of your camera app in the settings.

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
have you rebooted your phone with fastboot disabled?

if that doesn't work, clear the data of your camera app in the settings.

Yes I have already tried rebooting with fastboot disabled. Where in the camera setting would I see something to clear data? Not seeing any option like this.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have already tried rebooting with fastboot disabled. Where in the camera setting would I see something to clear data? Not seeing any option like this.

oh sorry, I mean the phones settings. so go to settings>apps>all>camera>clear data

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
oh sorry, I mean the phones settings. so go to settings>apps>all>camera>clear data

Didn't mean to like your post haha. Anyways, I did clear the data from the camera and still nothing has changed. Any other ideas?

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Totally sure you're not scrolled over to the second screen of camera states after adding some custom ones?

Sent from my HTC One M8

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Well it just decided to randomly start working! Something that I did ended up fixing it apparently. Thanks for your help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz