- 9 Posts
quick question to the more experienced users of this device how durable are these? I finally got my spigen slim armor and put it on the device and the very next day i dropped it out of my shorts pocket from about waist height to the gravel road while getting into a truck I see no visible damage to the device only to the case ( so glad I had it on there the day before... whew)... Now i know devices nowdays are built to withstand some abuse but does dropping them even with a case hurt the device itself in anyway? Im always super paranoid about stuff like that especially since I have no insurance on it my family refuses to buy it and its not my plan so I have no say unfortunately ... so i just try to buy good cases instead. Any thoughts or does anyone have any personal input / experience on the durability of these things?
- 06-25-2014, 09:47 AM #2
Re: m8 durability?
That being said, you're much less likely to damage your phone if you have a case on it.
If you tend to drop things, you should get a screen protector; one with shock protection and exceptional scratch protection. Don't go the PET film route. Look for hardened tempered glass or 'military grade' film.
- By gflat65 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:01 AM
- By Aaron 69 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:21 PM
- By munsterrr in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:11 PM
- By Don Dang in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Clay Lapp in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:36 PM