- 88 Posts
Not getting Text Notifications
I have the settings checked for sound and status bar notifications, but I am not getting notified. The little number is coming up for new email messages on the email icon, but not coming up on the sms icon. The only way I can tell if there is a text is to go to the text page, which really is not an option. I am with Verizon. The texts seem to go and come alright, just no notifications. Any help on how to fix this? Thank you.
- 06-28-2014, 07:47 PM #2
Re: Not getting Text Notifications
It's the verizon messenger app. Go into settings app manager. Scroll the pages over until you get to the ALL tab. Find the messenger app select it and disable it. That fixed my problem.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- By me55y in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
- By johnwnusz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:01 PM
- By iFortWorth in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:54 AM
- By 716amyw in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:09 PM