- 2 Posts
WiFi connectivity issues
I have had my HTC One M8 for about a month now. I love it, except recently my phone has been unable to use WiFi, even though I have WiFi turned on and connected to my home network with excellent connectivity. The WiFi icon on the top toolbar doesn't even show up. When I go to the WiFi menu, I see that for some reason, my home network is "disabled". When I click on it and click "connect", it says "saved, secured" but yet the WiFi icon doesn't show up and the icon over the "4G LTE" icon indicates that my data is being used instead of the WiFi.
I do realize that my phone is at low power but this started when I was at work today around 60% battery life. Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-29-2014, 03:31 PM #3
- 120 Posts
Re: WiFi connectivity issues
I am having similar issue. I have m8;g2,and iPhone 5 on my network. A Samsung tablet and an iPad. Every other device has no issue at all,however the m8 does. I can have 3 devices next to each other and I can watch the m8 drop connection and have a problem 're establishing it again. This is my second m8 ,both were same. I reset router ,phone,forgot network and 're added. The m8 would disconnect from my network and connect to a weaker one,and than I go to switch mine on and get same message you do.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Stefanie Marie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:17 PM