Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WiFi connectivity issues

Hello,

I have had my HTC One M8 for about a month now. I love it, except recently my phone has been unable to use WiFi, even though I have WiFi turned on and connected to my home network with excellent connectivity. The WiFi icon on the top toolbar doesn't even show up. When I go to the WiFi menu, I see that for some reason, my home network is "disabled". When I click on it and click "connect", it says "saved, secured" but yet the WiFi icon doesn't show up and the icon over the "4G LTE" icon indicates that my data is being used instead of the WiFi.

I do realize that my phone is at low power but this started when I was at work today around 60% battery life. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiFi connectivity issues-25943.jpg   WiFi connectivity issues-25945.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: WiFi connectivity issues

Here is a picture of the feedback I get once I hit "connect" in the WiFi menu

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiFi connectivity issues-25947.jpg  

Default Re: WiFi connectivity issues

I am having similar issue. I have m8;g2,and iPhone 5 on my network. A Samsung tablet and an iPad. Every other device has no issue at all,however the m8 does. I can have 3 devices next to each other and I can watch the m8 drop connection and have a problem 're establishing it again. This is my second m8 ,both were same. I reset router ,phone,forgot network and 're added. The m8 would disconnect from my network and connect to a weaker one,and than I go to switch mine on and get same message you do.