What are some good games for the HTC One M8?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been playing Asphalt 8 a lot lately. Cool racing game, but can be a bit of a grind to upgrade cars if you don't spend real money. My other go to is Auralux, which is the most basic of strategy games, yet it's oddly addicting.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Injustice gods among us and shadowgun dead zone. Free, graphically amazing and fun. You should also download the Amazon app store. They are always giving away good paid apps for free. All of which work on your phone.

Sent from my s-off'd, unlocked and rooted BAMF M8 with the viper venom.

F8ker8

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Moga pro power controller for my M8... I'm playing, Modern Combat 4 and AVP Evolution currently... Plus having the boomsound speakers makes gaming awesome...

Posted via Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Pinball Arcade is cool if you like pinball, but can get expensive. You get one free table to play, but it's all officially licenced 3D tables based on real pinball games. So to get more tables (and there's tons, plus adding more as they can) will mean shelling out some cash. I think they said their goal is to virtualize most every real table.

I've also started playing one called Smash Bandit Racing. Basically you have to outrun the cops while destroying as much of the city as you can. The camera angle looks as if from a t.v. helicopter, and you hear the news caster giving a pseudo play by play. Her vocabulary is limited, so it gets a little tiring hearing her say the same things all the time, but it's not too distracting. You control your car with a single finger for steering/gas, so it's real easy to play. I also have their other game Smash Cops Heat. It looks like the same type of game, only you're now the police. I'm waiting to finish the other one before starting the cop version.