- 2 Posts
Micro SD Mb/s
What speed of class 10 micro SD cards is optimal for the M8? I'm looking at Sandisk and Samsung cards in the 64Gb variety, with speeds from up to 30Mb/s and 90Mb/s. I'll mostly be using the storage for music. Are the 90Mb/s cards worth it or overkill when it comes to real time performance? I'm okay with slower transfer speeds because I don't plan on switching out 64Gb worth of music often, so when I do I can just leave my phone to transfer overnight. I tried looking on google for any information regarding this to no avail, so sorry if this has been covered before. Thanks for your help!
- 06-30-2014, 08:30 AM #2
Re: Micro SD Mb/s
Since it is all music, and it doesn't need to read that fast, the higher speeds are overkill.
Secure Digital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 06-30-2014, 09:06 AM #3
- 06-30-2014, 09:30 AM #5
- 07-01-2014, 01:00 AM #6
- By samIOW in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2015, 01:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:02 PM
- By wolf812 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:23 PM
- By stoked in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:02 PM
- By elvuj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:58 AM