- 143 Posts
does anyone know definitively if leaving bluetooth on all day is a serious battery drain, or just a small one? i usually leave it on, so i don't have to bother with remembering when i'm already driving.
is this going to really impact the battery life in a meaningful way or not? i never turned it off on the m7. but i've seen a few people say it's a real drain and wanted to try and ascertain what is actually the case.
- 06-30-2014, 01:20 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 01:38 PM #3
I never turn off anything. The M8 is the first device I can use like I want and not run out of battery before the day is over.Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005
Baseband: 1.05.20.0227_2 | PRI: 1.28_003 | PRL: 51098 | Recovery: TWRP 22.214.171.124
Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003
Baseband: 126.96.36.1995 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018 | Recovery: TWRP 188.8.131.52b
Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100 | Recovery: TWRP 184.108.40.206
Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460 | Recovery: TWRP 220.127.116.11
- 06-30-2014, 01:51 PM #4
So, it's either a power saving switch or I have a defective BT transmitter or reciever... Never had my Rezound disconnect before...HTC ONE (M8)!
Nexus 7 (2012)
BB 6510>7510>8830>8330 Curve>9530 Storm> HTC Droid Incredible > HTC REZOUND!> HTC One (M8)
- 07-01-2014, 07:50 AM #5
- By timstruth in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:34 AM
- By John Hinnant1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:24 AM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:06 AM