- 171 Posts
does anyone know definitively if leaving bluetooth on all day is a serious battery drain, or just a small one? i usually leave it on, so i don't have to bother with remembering when i'm already driving.
is this going to really impact the battery life in a meaningful way or not? i never turned it off on the m7. but i've seen a few people say it's a real drain and wanted to try and ascertain what is actually the case.
- 06-30-2014, 01:20 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 01:38 PM #3
- 06-30-2014, 01:51 PM #4
So, it's either a power saving switch or I have a defective BT transmitter or reciever... Never had my Rezound disconnect before...HTC ONE (M8 - HK edition)!
Nexus 7 (2012)
BB 6510>7510>8830>8330 Curve>9530 Storm> HTC Droid Incredible > HTC REZOUND!> HTC One (M8)
- 07-01-2014, 07:50 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:28 AM
- By John Hinnant1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:23 PM
- By timstruth in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:34 AM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:06 AM