Hello fellow AC readers, I am fairly new at posting here so please forgive me if this has been answered before or not.
As my title states, is it wise to change my runtime? I am currently on HTC one M8, running sense 6.0 and android 4.4.2.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I thank you all in advance.
Edit: found a post after I posted this, please ignore. Thanks
- 06-30-2014, 04:03 PM #2
- 58 Posts
Re: Is it wise to change runtime?
I changed mine months ago and haven't looked back. I don't have any issues on it. I've read there are certain apps that don't run well or at all on ART just yet. But I haven't had any issues with any of the apps I use.
Edit: Below is another thread which discusses the runtime differences.
Would you recommend using ART on the HTC One M8?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By revtech in forum Chrome OSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2015, 12:01 AM
- By jean15paul in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 09-13-2014, 06:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Kaiser Droid in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Kaiser Droid in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:46 AM