4G doesn't work
I bought my htc one m8 from Singapore. Here in London, I don't seem to get the 4g data connection to work somehow.
I have a Vodafone sim and it works well on other phones. My phone is also updated with the latest software from Android and I seem to have all the settings right to be able to use 4g.
Can someone help please?
- 07-01-2014, 05:14 PM #2
Re: 4G doesn't work
Welcome to the forums.
Are the radios for the proper bands? That is the only think I can think of.
- 07-01-2014, 11:43 PM #3
- 07-02-2014, 03:47 PM #6
- By Mitesh Ganmukhi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:22 AM
- By Matthias Lane in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:35 PM