WiFi Hotspot -- Any Apps or solution for the M8?

ArcticFamily

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I was a FoxFi / Pdanet+ user for years with my Razr Maxx... now w/ this M8 and KitKat, it is no more.

Are there any apps available that work with Verizon on the M8 to be able to use your M8 as a wifi hotspot?

I thought verizon lost a lawsuit years about over this issue... not it appears that to get around the loss... android itself has fooked up being able to use your own data plan through a wifi hotspot. I do NOT have an unlimited plan, so by the court ruling, I should be able to use my phone as a wifi hotspt w/o paying verizon an wifi hotspot fee... it appears kitkat blocks that feature outside of verizon. Very convenient.

Anyway.. I digress... is there another app out there that works?

ArcticFamily

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I see PdaNet+ / FoxFi now show the M8 as working... tried it and it does

I was a FoxFi / Pdanet+ user for years with my Razr Maxx... now w/ this M8 and KitKat, it is no more.

Are there any apps available that work with Verizon on the M8 to be able to use your M8 as a wifi hotspot?

I thought verizon lost a lawsuit years about over this issue... not it appears that to get around the loss... android itself has fooked up being able to use your own data plan through a wifi hotspot. I do NOT have an unlimited plan, so by the court ruling, I should be able to use my phone as a wifi hotspt w/o paying verizon an wifi hotspot fee... it appears kitkat blocks that feature outside of verizon. Very convenient.

Anyway.. I digress... is there another app out there that works?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois