HTC One M8 in Winter
I don't own a One, I don't own an iPhone (yet... my company will give me one in a couple of weeks) but I was wondering: With the fancy aluminum casing, wouldn't these phones get awfully cold in Winter? And maybe even hot in a hot Summer day?
I know the M8 hasn't been around for a 'formal' Winter, but the M7 has, and I'm sure people are using the M8 in lands with cold weather... How does the chassis fare in harsh temperatures? I know most people will have a case on the phone anyway, but still...
- 07-02-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 07-02-2014, 01:51 PM #3
Re: HTC One M8 in Winter
The phones do get pretty cold in the winter (Sister has an iPhone 5), but they warm up pretty quickly. If you have a case, they don't seem to get as cold.
In the summer, they don't get hot unless you leave them out in direct sunlight for a while.
- 07-03-2014, 08:02 AM #4
- By ArcticFamily in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
- By Hughey79 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:05 PM
- By wezzyd in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 01:14 PM