HTC ONE M8 question

Candelario Moran

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new here and a complete noob when it comes to phones so bare with me . Today I bought an HTC ONE M8 from my cousin, but he bought it from Verizon so it's a Verizon phone and it's deactivated. What I wanted to do though was activate it to a metro pcs line instead, put people are telling me I can't or that I have to unlock it. Do any of you guys have answers or solutions for me, any little bit will help. I don't want to open it on Verizon because I absolutely have no credit whatsoever and I don't want to pay a high deposit. If you guys need more info just let me know and thanks again for any help

kilskev

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Metro pc's is now a gsm co. And big red at this time Wil not accept the system being cdma.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new here and a complete noob when it comes to phones so bare with me . Today I bought an HTC ONE M8 from my cousin, but he bought it from Verizon so it's a Verizon phone and it's deactivated. What I wanted to do though was activate it to a metro pcs line instead, put people are telling me I can't or that I have to unlock it. Do any of you guys have answers or solutions for me, any little bit will help. I don't want to open it on Verizon because I absolutely have no credit whatsoever and I don't want to pay a high deposit. If you guys need more info just let me know and thanks again for any help
Umm correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to worry about your credit if you open a new line with Verizon. That's just if you're buying a phone, which you already have.

Candelario Moran

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
To be honest I'm not really sure. The one who told me this was my uncle since he has Verizon also but for all I know he could have been wrong. I will probably still stop by Verizon and see what deals they have but if they ask for credit I'd rather just stay with metro.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
To be honest I'm not really sure. The one who told me this was my uncle since he has Verizon also but for all I know he could have been wrong. I will probably still stop by Verizon and see what deals they have but if they ask for credit I'd rather just stay with metro.
Doesn't hurt to try. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan