- 07-08-2014, 04:22 PM #2
Re: What could possibly be waking my phone??
Lots of apps as well as system services may partially wake the phone intermittently to do various things like refresh data or check location. They shouldn't be doing a full wakelock (i.e., turning the screen on), but partial wakelocks are normal (where the screen does not turn on). Unless you're experiencing unusual battery drain, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
- 07-08-2014, 05:53 PM #4
- 07-08-2014, 07:09 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:56 PM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AlphaLolz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:09 PM