HTC One M8 GPE vs. HTC One M8 Sense 6 Edition

black_lion

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently on a fling with the M8 while I wait for Microsoft to put out a decent flagship phone that will be a worthy upgrade to the 1520. I absolutely love Sense 6. I've owned a Nexus 5 and, while clean, sleek, fast, and up-to-date, Sense 6 seems to add good value to the phone. Not gimmicky junk. The gestures are very handy. The apps, while minimalistic, are quite useful. Having HTC backup has been quite nice. I recommend rooting and debloating or running a custom ROM. I'm currently running Android Revolution HD (just a debloated, optimized version of the stock Sense 6 ROM) and am getting exceptional battery life. Just today I got 7 hours of SoT. Seriously, this phone is making think twice about going back to WP....

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently on a fling with the M8 while I wait for Microsoft to put out a decent flagship phone that will be a worthy upgrade to the 1520. I absolutely love Sense 6. I've owned a Nexus 5 and, while clean, sleek, fast, and up-to-date, Sense 6 seems to add good value to the phone. Not gimmicky junk. The gestures are very handy. The apps, while minimalistic, are quite useful. Having HTC backup has been quite nice. I recommend rooting and debloating or running a custom ROM. I'm currently running Android Revolution HD (just a debloated, optimized version of the stock Sense 6 ROM) and am getting exceptional battery life. Just today I got 7 hours of SoT. Seriously, this phone is making think twice about going back to WP....

LOL HTC Backup. Wait until you try and use it.

Posted via the Android Central App

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
You can go back to stock - and if you have a backup on a SD card, it's not that difficult... it just takes time and patience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX