- 191 Posts
Strange battery % behavior
So I just plugged in my phone with like 45 percent battery and shut off. Then realized I needed it and turned it back on after only a few minutes. It read 100 percent and the light was green. Restarted and now it's back to 60 percent.
What's that about and what should I do? Does it need calibrating and if so how? I haven't found any clear directions.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM #2
Re: Strange battery % behavior
Mines been doing the same, the only way I found to fix it was to use it once it's unplugged whatever percentage & let it die without a charger. Then charge it from zero & unplug it before turning it on
Tapatalk'n On The M8 👍📱
- 07-11-2014, 12:09 AM #3
- 07-12-2014, 09:32 AM #4
- By LocationDudeNYC in forum LG G WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 08-02-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AdamHLG in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
- By marshatherton in forum Sony SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:18 PM
- By App_London in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:05 AM