FitBit app missing

salm04

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys just got my M8 and I love it. Had a S3 before. Anyway I read some reviews before I decided on this and I read that there was supposed to be a FitBit app pre-installed on the device. I do not see it anywhere in my apps that are pre-installed, when I open HTC apps, it says there are no new apps. I have Sprint idk if that is why but has anyone else had this problem?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried the app today, but uninstalled it. The phone tracks all movement as steps, which gives false reporting. Simply pulling your phone from a pocket, or putting it down could count as a step or two. Going down the road earlier with my phone cradled and the app opened, I noticed the step count going up due to the bumps.

The only way you can stop tracking currently is to log out, which can make it more of a hassle than anything by constantly having to log in and out to avoid false readings. So yeah, not something I'd suggest if the only way to track is via the phone itself. I don't have a separate tracker device, so not sure if that would help matters or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes