Syncing Gmail contacts....
Yo, I just switched from the Xperia Z1S to the M8....Only issue I'm running into thus far is syncing my contacts down from Gmail. I backed up all my contacts through Gmail and I can't do the bluetooth option cause the old phone won't power up. (Not as waterproof as they claimed).
Any advice how to get this figured out, I'm going into every sync I can find and trying to get things done.
- 07-12-2014, 05:27 PM #2
- 07-13-2014, 08:45 AM #4
Re: Syncing Gmail contacts....
After you add your Gmail account go back to accounts and sync, click Google. There will be three dots next to your email address. Click those and there will be a big checklist of things you can sync from your Gmail account. Make sure contacts is checked.
- 07-13-2014, 10:35 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 06:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:44 AM
- By irenewg in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
- By crazycrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:31 AM