- 1 Posts
How can I have the Phonebook open to my Call History instead of the big number pad?
I hate pressing the phone button and then having to slide to the call history to tap a number.. is there a way to change the default so it just opens to my call history? On my old HTC EVO LTE i could do this.. seriously opening to a big phone pad is stupid.. who types in numbers anymore when they call people.
- 07-13-2014, 02:08 PM #2
- 07-14-2014, 08:12 PM #3
- 25 Posts
Re: How can I have the Phonebook open to my Call History instead of the big number pad?
There's a semi-solution. when you open the phone, go to settings and press large key pad. When you reopen your phone, it should show a part of your call history above the dialer, instead of the huge contact card for your last call. If you slide your finger on the call history displayed above the dialer, the dialer disappears to reveal your call history. Before I had to slide across a screen to get to my history. I also edited the order of the tables (settings, tabs, slide phone tab to top). Not sure if that changes anything.
- By gamerguy2002 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Nutzer in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:59 PM