How can I have the Phonebook open to my Call History instead of the big number pad?

Fung Chono

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I hate pressing the phone button and then having to slide to the call history to tap a number.. is there a way to change the default so it just opens to my call history? On my old HTC EVO LTE i could do this.. seriously opening to a big phone pad is stupid.. who types in numbers anymore when they call people.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I hate pressing the phone button and then having to slide to the call history to tap a number.. is there a way to change the default so it just opens to my call history? On my old HTC EVO LTE i could do this.. seriously opening to a big phone pad is stupid.. who types in numbers anymore when they call people.
The phone app is always going to default to the dialer.

johnnex72

May 1, 2012
Visit site
There's a semi-solution. when you open the phone, go to settings and press large key pad. When you reopen your phone, it should show a part of your call history above the dialer, instead of the huge contact card for your last call. If you slide your finger on the call history displayed above the dialer, the dialer disappears to reveal your call history. Before I had to slide across a screen to get to my history. I also edited the order of the tables (settings, tabs, slide phone tab to top). Not sure if that changes anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz