HTC Warranty Replacement question
Has anybody done the warranty exchange where they overnight you a phone and you send in your broken screen one? I'm wondering if anyone got charged for any other damages like scratches or dents/dings and how much it they charged? Mine has a crack but it also has a 2 dings on the side and the bottom speaker is slightly raised from where I dropped it and I'm worried they're going to charge me for the dings and speaker.
Any insight from anyone that has used the Advantage program would be awesome, thanks.
- 07-16-2014, 06:03 PM #2
- 55 Posts
I sent mine in twice. First phone got dropped out of the bag as I left the store, and dinged the back up pretty good. Had it for 2 weeks and the screen was coming unglued from the glass a tiny bit. Returned it with the overnight option, no issue at all with the dings. My replacement phone didn't have original plastic on the phone like stock, so I think it was a refurbished one. It had a tiny scratch on the screen, so I sent it back as well. This next phone was perfect, and had the factory wrapping on the phone.
Don't worry about the dings.....
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:22 PM
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:51 PM
- By lbabus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:09 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:07 PM
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:48 PM