Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Warranty Replacement question

Has anybody done the warranty exchange where they overnight you a phone and you send in your broken screen one? I'm wondering if anyone got charged for any other damages like scratches or dents/dings and how much it they charged? Mine has a crack but it also has a 2 dings on the side and the bottom speaker is slightly raised from where I dropped it and I'm worried they're going to charge me for the dings and speaker.

Any insight from anyone that has used the Advantage program would be awesome, thanks.

I sent mine in twice. First phone got dropped out of the bag as I left the store, and dinged the back up pretty good. Had it for 2 weeks and the screen was coming unglued from the glass a tiny bit. Returned it with the overnight option, no issue at all with the dings. My replacement phone didn't have original plastic on the phone like stock, so I think it was a refurbished one. It had a tiny scratch on the screen, so I sent it back as well. This next phone was perfect, and had the factory wrapping on the phone.

Don't worry about the dings.....

Posted via Android Central App