Can someone explain exactly how to do this ? I followed the steps,
While the device is off, volume down & power button at the same time.
Using the volume keys, click recovery then it takes me to a black screen with the phone & a red image.
Then the phone reboots itself, am I missing something ?
Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
- 07-14-2014, 11:20 PM #2
Re: cache partition
Follow these steps exactly: [Guide] How to reboot into Stock Recovery on HTC One M8
When you get to that red image, press and hold Vol Up, then press Power, and release both buttons at the same time.
- By TeritorialDemon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:15 AM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:49 PM
- By Kracov in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:55 AM
- By xweb10 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:35 AM
- By xbones84 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:30 PM