- 134 Posts
no connection optimizer on verizon ?
i was with sprint before the M8, and switched to Verizon. I miss the connection optimizer on sprints power saver mode. it turned wifi/data off when screen went off, and on went screen awake.
I know Verizon has no power saver mode ( bull****) but is there a good app that works with kit kat to tun wifi and data on/off when screen goes off/on?
I downloaded cheetah mobiles battery saver app, which has something similar, but don't really need the task killing, etc that comes with it.
- 07-15-2014, 12:20 PM #2
Re: no connection optimizer on verizon ?
Some battery save apps will do this. The connection optimizer on Sprint turns wifi on randomly if I'm not mistaken. The power save mode just had the setting to disable the connection when the screen isn't on.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM #3
- By stalemate1 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 10:30 AM
- By Rirruto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:07 PM
- By fotyc in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:11 PM
- By EliezerB in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:53 AM