- 4 Posts
Headphone Issues? - Brand New
So today I received a new HTC One because my last one was faulty...so I got a free replacement...
Well...There is a weird bug with it.
When I try to plug in headphones all the way, sound from the left ear barely is produced...It's very...very faint.
I then went to make sure it wasn't just the headphones...and they worked fine on other devices. I then tried a new pair of headphones as well, and they reproduced the same exact result.
I then found out that if I don't fully plug in the headphones...like maybe 3/4ths all the way in? The audio comes out fine through both headphones...but if it's fully plugged in like it's suppose to be...thats when the audio goes missing / becomes very faint.
Thoughts? Did I get 2 bad phones in a row?
- 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM #2
- 3,688 Posts
Re: Headphone Issues? - Brand New
I'm guessing the replacement wasn't brand new? Welcome to refurbish roulette, where you have a high chance of inherenting the problems of someone else's warranty claim. It's like this from every manufacturer from what I've read. So yes, it's likely your replacement is defective out of the box.
- 07-15-2014, 07:41 PM #4
- By JimSmith94 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Druid67 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:34 AM
- By Bankokbob54 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Happydadto5 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:42 PM
- By Angie Melvin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:59 PM