- 92 Posts
- 07-16-2014, 12:27 AM #2
- 07-16-2014, 01:04 AM #3
Re: Can't calli
When I first got my M8 I was experiencing the same issue. Complete with identical error message. I think it was due to an error at activation online. I can't remember how exactly I resolved it... Whether it was a missing number in the profile or whether it was multiple profile updates. I am sorry I can't remember exactly what the root cause was.
- 07-16-2014, 06:07 AM #5
Re: Can't call
I think there may be some issues with the radios in Sprint M8's. Business colleague of mine showed me his HK M8 yesterday and had one bar of signal whereas another colleague with Sprint and an iPhone in the same room had five bars.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jeff Waltman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:49 PM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:15 PM
- By texansummer in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:18 AM
- By Jeff Waltman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:58 PM