Can't call

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got my replacement phone after uploadfromtaptalk1405480391464.jpgabout a week because of the camera issues, and now the phone they sent me can't make calls even though it's activated on my line. So now I have to go into the Sprint store tomorrow and swap it out now for another one. By far the worst experience I've had with a smartphone yet. The Sprint representative didn't know what to do. Hopefully the device I get tomorrow will finally be okay.

remix1982

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't calli

When I first got my M8 I was experiencing the same issue. Complete with identical error message. I think it was due to an error at activation online. I can't remember how exactly I resolved it... Whether it was a missing number in the profile or whether it was multiple profile updates. I am sorry I can't remember exactly what the root cause was.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I think there may be some issues with the radios in Sprint M8's. Business colleague of mine showed me his HK M8 yesterday and had one bar of signal whereas another colleague with Sprint and an iPhone in the same room had five bars.

Posted via Android Central App