- 9 Posts
Voicemail Notification Keeps Popping Up!
I have an M8 on Verizon with Google Voice. I keep getting a voicemail notification for old voicemails and don't know how to turn it off. Any advice anyone can provide on how to disable this or at the very least get it to quit popping up randomly?
- 07-17-2014, 05:41 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Voicemail Notification Keeps Popping Up!
Weird. I started having problems today as well with that notification. I don't have Google voice, but to clear it you go to app manager and go to phone and clear data. For me it cleared it from my active notifications but still shows on my lock screen. Not sure how to get rid of that one.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-17-2014, 09:09 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 10:09 PM #4
- 07-17-2014, 10:36 PM #5
- By pong3d in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:16 AM
- By House27uk in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:07 AM
- By rguedel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Natie Valdes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 05:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:44 PM