- 8 Posts
Slow Wi-Fi on M8 with new fibre optic broadband (70mb)
Just had 70mb broadband installed, I know there is a 10 day period where the speed is all over the place, but i'm getting 63mb here on my pc and 33mb on a Nexus 7 tablet.
My HTC One M8 can only seem to get to 9mb down and 13mb up, any reasons behind this?
Thanks. (I have told the M8 to only use 5GHz signal btw.)
- 07-18-2014, 10:27 AM #2
Re: Slow Wi-Fi on M8 with new fibre optic broadband (70mb)
- By jim_h#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2015, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:57 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:27 AM