2 questions for those with an AT&T branded M8 (still on stock)...
Hey! I recently purchased an unlocked M8 direct from HTC and noticed a couple things. Yes, these are dumb, but I'd still love to know the answers!
#1. Does AT&T stay on the top left corner or is it completely blank of any carrier name?
#2. When you text and type a smiley like :-), does it turn into a smiley emoji or does it stay like :-)?
The reason I ask is I noticed that the software upgrades to my AT&T M7 fixed those 2 issues. However, my unlocked M8 does not show AT&T in the corner, nor does it turn a :-) into an actual emoji.
Thanks in advance!
- 07-18-2014, 03:03 PM #2
- 1,117 Posts
Re: 2 questions for those with an AT&T branded M8 (still on stock)...
The ATT carrier tag stays up there for 2-3 seconds when you unlock it, then it goes dark.
I use hangouts for SMS, and there if you type or :-) it stays that way. If you put an emoji face in there, it stays emoji (hangouts has the emoji face there on the text input line)
EDIT- The android smilee above is not how it looks, AC changed that for me.
- 07-18-2014, 03:08 PM #4
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2015, 11:52 PM
- By mc4nam in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:16 AM
- By AlMargheim in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:20 AM
- By maskedcarrot in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:10 PM