Any of you move from the Droid Maxx?

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I made the switch from the Maxx that was awesome to the M8. Though I did love the Maxx, it was just not the right fit for me. I had the original Droid incredible but hadn't had a HTC phone since. This one with its slick metal design and great UI, just made me want to switch. I have zero regrets with my choice. The camera is not on par with the rest of the phone but it does do well in most cases. I use aviary for my photo editing and they come out pretty nicely. I bought a case for it, but made sure it was a spigen. Comes closest to the look of the phone, with the nice protection of a case.

Posted via Android Central App

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Razr Maxx here. Speed, speed, speed! I had no issues with the Motorola except of the speed was driving me crazy! More than once I wanted to heave it against the wall because of the lag. Currently the HTC has done a great job. Some processes (i.e., voice recognition) are amazing now that the speed issues are fixed. I liked the feel of the Razr Maxx better and almost never had a case on it. The HTC is always in a case because it is sometimes hard for me to handle.

Just my $.02

joe morgan4

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
My first smart phone was the original Droid Incredible, then I got the Droid RAZR Maxx. Using the Maxx I missed some HTC features. The reason why I really got the Maxx was because of battery life. When it was new, it was great. But overtime, even after phone resets, the speed of the Maxx was too slow, but battery was good. Now with the one m8 I'm just blown away. I have no complaints. I see everyone posting this and that blah blah blah. I've had no issues. I'm really pleased because the battery is better then the Maxx, and I have more speed.

Posted via Android Central App

cparente

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Just made the move. Very pleased so far. Not so pleased with this forum so far though. I posted a question about how to set up a calendar was neither Exchange nor Google, and that thread has somehow disappeared.

Anyone in this thread know, please school me. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC