- 446 Posts
Can I take my ATT M8 to T-Mobile?
ATT signed me up on a 2-year plan with false promises so, after a long battle, the're releasing me from contract and letting me keep the phone. I love the M8 and want to continue to have one so I will either sell this phone and get a new one w/ a Verizon plan. Or, if this is possible, take my current M8 to T-Mobile where the plain I want is $15 a month cheaper.
Thanks in advance.
- 07-19-2014, 07:21 PM #2
Re: Can I take my ATT M8 to T-Mobile?
Yes, if it is unlocked you will be able to use it on T-Mobile. Most bands should be the same as on the T-Mobile version."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Amberleaf29 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:32 PM