Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default DU Booster for the M8?

Is the app actually worthy?

Or is it another app that absolutely does not work as intended. I noticed most apps are garbage.

What do you guys think?

Default Re: DU Booster for the M8?

Seems to work a bit for me. I hardly use it tho, the phones already fast as hell.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

It's unnecessary

My M8 posted this
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok thanks for the replies guys.

Some of what that app mentions can already be done manually, but much of the description was pretty vague. I did notice it mentioned various optimizing and memory booster functions, which is what usually draws in most people. That's actually counterproductive on Android. Instead of me writing it out, here's a link with a great write-up already.

http://m.androidcentral.com/ram-what...-shouldnt-care
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncatt View Post
    Some of what that app mentions can already be done manually, but much of the description was pretty vague. I did notice it mentioned various optimizing and memory booster functions, which is what usually draws in most people. That's actually counterproductive on Android. Instead of me writing it out, here's a link with a great write-up already.

RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
    Thanks for posting this I love a good read. I brought this up because I have allot bloatware I cannot delete on my HTC M8 from T-Mobile. I do ot want to root it until I actually get out of the warranty. Until then(in a year) I disabled allot of APPs but sometimes my phone acts a bit goofy. I disabled apps and my desktop area(my main screen) reverts back to the factory screen wipes my APPs and other stuff clean and blink feed reappears.