DU Booster for the M8?

AnimalMotherASF

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Is the app actually worthy?

Or is it another app that absolutely does not work as intended. I noticed most apps are garbage.

What do you guys think?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Some of what that app mentions can already be done manually, but much of the description was pretty vague. I did notice it mentioned various optimizing and memory booster functions, which is what usually draws in most people. That's actually counterproductive on Android. Instead of me writing it out, here's a link with a great write-up already.

http://m.androidcentral.com/ram-what-it-how-its-used-and-why-you-shouldnt-care

AnimalMotherASF

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Some of what that app mentions can already be done manually, but much of the description was pretty vague. I did notice it mentioned various optimizing and memory booster functions, which is what usually draws in most people. That's actually counterproductive on Android. Instead of me writing it out, here's a link with a great write-up already.

RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
Thanks for posting this I love a good read. I brought this up because I have allot bloatware I cannot delete on my HTC M8 from T-Mobile. I do ot want to root it until I actually get out of the warranty. Until then(in a year) I disabled allot of APPs but sometimes my phone acts a bit goofy. I disabled apps and my desktop area(my main screen) reverts back to the factory screen wipes my APPs and other stuff clean and blink feed reappears.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar