Battery, vibration, and stuff

anon8982620

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I was just wondering if there was any way to disable the vibration that occurs when you double tap to wake the phone.

When sending a message with the default app the keyboard automatically minimises after the message's sent, is there any way to keep it open?

I'm also losing around 1% of battery every 4-6 minutes within any app (Browser, YouTube, etc), not sure if that's good or bad.
>Lost 30% of battery with around 1h40m of web browsing

Last edited:

memphislawyer

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm also losing around 1% of battery every 4-6 minutes within any app (Browser, YouTube, etc), not sure if that's good or bad.

I'm having the same problem. Got my phone Saturday. Read about battery saber app and the Gsam app. Downloaded those. Also read hints and shut down auto synce and brightness and other stuff.
Can't capture a screen shot but here are my stats from the gsam app:

80% in1 day 3 hours
Screen on 6h58m
Battery life 1d10h

Phone 1.7%
Screen 38.9
Phone radio 7.9
WiFi active 1.7
Held awake 0.5
Blue Tooth 0.6
App usage. 48.7

Apps:
Internet 10.8%
Google plus 9.8
Android system 7.0
Kernel. 5.9
System 2.2
Gmail1.3

Everything else is 1% or less

So is this a normal battery
Oh I did select try to go to WiFi for data if available. Shut off locations services. Also on battery saver selected the aggresive setting. Cuts on after 2 hrs i guess to look for updates. Disabled HTC BlinkFeed and Google plus updates - I'll do that manually

My iPhone 4.had better battery life but then again it was slower and had not as many features or apps. I did not use many. It also never got over 2 mbps download

I Will say I tested the LG g3 with the HTC one m8 in a t mobile store and tested the speed. The HTC got to over 30 and the LG never got over ten and they were 3.feet from each other and using the fastest t mobile server

Love this phone. Kinda worrtied if I got a subpar battery or if this Is a normal one