- 2 Posts
Where can I use the Htc one. M8
I currently have Boost Mobile and I was going to buy the gs5, but I am stuck on the HTC one M8 it is downright fabulous, The only problem is I want to buy it unlocked and use it on Metro PCs and I'm not sure if it works on there network, I'm also reading that the M8 is also CDMA and gsm capable, So does it matter what kind of phone I get as long as it's unlocked. I am about to spend a lot of money so I really need to get this right, can anybody help me?
- 07-20-2014, 07:10 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 07:46 PM #3
- 07-22-2014, 03:58 PM #4
Re: Where can I use the Htc one. M8
The CDMA and GSM version of the M8 are different.
If your going with Boost you need one that SPrint has authorized on their network as Sprint owns Boost.
IF you want one for MetroPCS you need to get a TMO version. (the TMO version and the ATT are also a little different in the 1700mhz aws band).
TO get the full band coverage and network speeds go with the TMO branded HTC One M8. This will work with TMO and MetroPCS.
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2014, 06:24 PM
- By pseudoware in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:25 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:31 PM