Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where can I use the Htc one. M8

I currently have Boost Mobile and I was going to buy the gs5, but I am stuck on the HTC one M8 it is downright fabulous, The only problem is I want to buy it unlocked and use it on Metro PCs and I'm not sure if it works on there network, I'm also reading that the M8 is also CDMA and gsm capable, So does it matter what kind of phone I get as long as it's unlocked. I am about to spend a lot of money so I really need to get this right, can anybody help me?

Default Re: Where can I use the Htc one. M8

T-Mobile now owns metro. I got a nexus from T-Mobile that is on metro as we speak. The SIM card will do the job port your number also

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kilskev View Post
    T-Mobile now owns metro. I got a nexus from T-Mobile that is on metro as we speak. The SIM card will do the job port your number also

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    +1

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

The CDMA and GSM version of the M8 are different.
    If your going with Boost you need one that SPrint has authorized on their network as Sprint owns Boost.
    IF you want one for MetroPCS you need to get a TMO version. (the TMO version and the ATT are also a little different in the 1700mhz aws band).
    TO get the full band coverage and network speeds go with the TMO branded HTC One M8. This will work with TMO and MetroPCS.