- 2 Posts
HTC one m8 power problem?
Just recently, my m8 died and i plugged it in and left it in the charger for at least a half hour. as it was charging, I didn't see the led that you usually see when it is plugged in. I tried powering it on while still in the charger, but it didn't turn on. I got this phone pretty recently, back in may i think. Is there a way to fix this?
Also if it helps, i got this phone from T mobile.
- 07-21-2014, 06:09 PM #2
Re: HTC one m8 power problem?
Check your charger...it might be dead. Both the light not working and it won't start after charging for a while typically is the charger. Might even be the outlet the charger is in. Do you have another charger you can use?
- By kyliefan001 in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Waylon53 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:42 PM
- By Paul Ventura in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:59 PM
- By PowerThroughLove in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:28 PM