Lately I have been noticing a bit of movement and creakiness when I press on the right side of the display. It's not loose enough that it wobbles or anything, but I can definitely feel the glass sink slightly when depressed. Anyone else have this issue? Is this something that you think could get worse over time or would warrant requesting a replacement unit?
- 07-22-2014, 10:11 AM #2
- 07-23-2014, 02:45 PM #3
- 41 Posts
Re: Creaky Glass?
I've been experiencing something similar. Mine makes clicking/popping sounds when I apply pressure to the top left of my screen around the nano-sim tray. It is as if the screen is getting squashed in but I can't really see it move. I'm thinking of taking it back to the shop and get it repaired but I'm holding back for a few weeks as I need to use my phone because I don't have a back up android phone to communicate with otherwise.
- 07-23-2014, 04:18 PM #4
- By badelhas in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 02:52 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:14 AM
- By yyaci in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:56 AM
- By apieiron in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:21 AM
- By thevaristy in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:57 PM