Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it me or is full brightness on the M8 not as bright as the M7

I've noticed it especially in this weather in the sun, I don't have any problem withe m7 but do with the other....setting at full on both and have the same protector on

To be honest, so I'm not impressed with the m8 compared to the 7 and might sell, as you're splitting hairs spec wise imo

Default Re: Is it me or is full brightness on the M8 not as bright as the M7

To me the M8 seems way brighter than my M7, what don't u like about the M8 over the M7 ?

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That for one thing....I like it in general but can't justify £33 a month for it

But there's obviously something wrong with mine when the m7 is brighter

Also (and this is ironic) the m7 seems a bit quicker despite the m8 having the better/faster cpu

Yeah there is, I'm a go compare again now when I get home lol. Something is definitely wrong if your 7 is faster then your 8. Have u tried cleaning caches out or any of the benchmark tests ? (I think that's what they're called)

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I put it to factory, cleared cache ect....the brightness seems better **** the rest ie quicker than the m7...nope

Plus quite often the swipe to open...doesn't!....you're doing it 3-4 times before it opens, I'm quicker using the button at the top.....better than my m7, don't bloody think so

It's just you.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffleton View Post
    It's just you.
    Well, his phone anyway. Mine has been great, none of the problems he is reporting.

Posted via Android Central App

They're just Droid DNA screens probably lol.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffleton View Post
    It's just you.
    Thanks for the help

Carrier
    Stock

Make sure that Power Save is off. Even with your brightness set to max, Power Saver dims the screen if it is enabled.