- 1 Posts
Q10 data transfer to a new HTC One (M8)
I just bought a HTC One and as a new user I have a question. Can I get my data off Blackberry Link that stored some information from my busted phone. The Q10 software is gone and so is the phone, however I do have some data stored on my PC.
Does anyone know of a workaround to retrieve some saved data on a PC/Blackberry Link?
Thanks in advance.
- 07-24-2014, 12:17 AM #2
Re: Q10 data transfer to a new HTC One (M8)
Hmm, if you can't get the data from your PC without Blackberry Link or a working Blackberry, then maybe you should buy a Blackberry Q10, transfer Link data to the new Q10, transfer it back to your PC without using Blackberry Link (not sure if you can do this), and then transfer the data to your M8. Then after that you can return the Q10.
- By Liddyanna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2015, 02:59 AM
- By Melissa Jarvis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:01 PM
- By crazywhitie in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:30 AM
- By jbak3r in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:52 AM
- By surfshark808 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:33 PM