- 2 Posts
gallery cache problem - please can someone help!
ive recently moved to android from the iphone and am still learning!
my new htc one m8 for some reason is saving every image from the sky sports app into a cache album in my gallery.
i have no idea why it does this and cant figure out any solution within the settings of the phone.
i can delete the images but theres hundreds every time i go on the app. and is becoming a real pain deleting them every time.
please can someone help!
- 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM #2
- 2,654 Posts
Re: gallery cache problem - please can someone help!
I'll not familiar with that app specifically, but I know many apps will save related images in their own folders. Usually they are tagged properly so the general gallery app won't pick up on them. Without knowing your app, I don't know if it's not formatting the cache folder right or what.
One work around, at least, is you can hide which albums the stock gallery shows. In the gallery app, go to settings and the show/hide albums option. That will bring up a list of the various albums/folders it has access to reading. Find the one with the app image cache and uncheck it. That will force the gallery to not show you the folder.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2015, 02:43 AM
- By Oleg Popov in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 06:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:26 AM
- By Ryan Bramhall in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:03 AM
- By asiaticdefense in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:01 AM