Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Default Coming from Razr Maxx and my biggest concerns are...

So I am coming from the Razr maxx, which is now a better boat anchor than a phone. I am looking at the M8 and the G3. I like taking alot of pix with the phone, so the 4mp camera is a concern. I rarely, if ever have printed from a camera phone though. Also concerned about battery life. Razr maxx had a great battery. I do alot of bike riding, long distance and use apps that require GPS for hours.
    My friend who is a manager at big red said there have been some problems with the phone. Any major problems that anyone knows of?

Thanks
    BB S1>BB S2>Samsung Fascinate>Razr Maxx>HTC One M8

Default Re: Coming from Razr Maxx and my biggest concerns are...

Quote Originally Posted by briang00 View Post
    So I am coming from the Razr maxx, which is now a better boat anchor than a phone. I am looking at the M8 and the G3. I like taking alot of pix with the phone, so the 4mp camera is a concern. I rarely, if ever have printed from a camera phone though. Also concerned about battery life. Razr maxx had a great battery. I do alot of bike riding, long distance and use apps that require GPS for hours.
    My friend who is a manager at big red said there have been some problems with the phone. Any major problems that anyone knows of?

Thanks
    G3

Camera - G3
    Battery Life - M8

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Global Posts
    2,520 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I also do a lot of walking and bike riding and use Map My Walk / Ride and the battery holds up fine. Way better than my iPhone 5s. I haven't been on a ride longer than 2 hours though, so I don't know how well it would do after that.

I take a lot of pics, which I consider snapshots and not photographs and they are fine for my purposes. Mainly just posting to IG or FB, or saving them to look at later.

I haven't had any issues with mine, but that's not to say there are not issues. There hasn't been one glaring problem though that I know of.