Coming from Razr Maxx and my biggest concerns are...

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So I am coming from the Razr maxx, which is now a better boat anchor than a phone. I am looking at the M8 and the G3. I like taking alot of pix with the phone, so the 4mp camera is a concern. I rarely, if ever have printed from a camera phone though. Also concerned about battery life. Razr maxx had a great battery. I do alot of bike riding, long distance and use apps that require GPS for hours.
My friend who is a manager at big red said there have been some problems with the phone. Any major problems that anyone knows of?

Thanks

sixstringer23

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
So I am coming from the Razr maxx, which is now a better boat anchor than a phone. I am looking at the M8 and the G3. I like taking alot of pix with the phone, so the 4mp camera is a concern. I rarely, if ever have printed from a camera phone though. Also concerned about battery life. Razr maxx had a great battery. I do alot of bike riding, long distance and use apps that require GPS for hours.
My friend who is a manager at big red said there have been some problems with the phone. Any major problems that anyone knows of?

Thanks
G3

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I also do a lot of walking and bike riding and use Map My Walk / Ride and the battery holds up fine. Way better than my iPhone 5s. I haven't been on a ride longer than 2 hours though, so I don't know how well it would do after that.

I take a lot of pics, which I consider snapshots and not photographs and they are fine for my purposes. Mainly just posting to IG or FB, or saving them to look at later.

I haven't had any issues with mine, but that's not to say there are not issues. There hasn't been one glaring problem though that I know of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance