Android 4, M8 4.4.3

Yogendra Sen

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I got HTC M8 unlocked (carrier) and unlocked bootloader but have't received update yet.. is everyone already got da update?

Posted via Android Central App

Ntbook

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't received it yet. I'm in Argentina. I've asked last Thursday to HTC in Twitter but they haven't answered.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Ntbook

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Argentina but using a USA unlocked HTC one m8. I think I should have the update then, but I don't. 😞

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I contacted HTC via Twitter earlier today regarding the UK 4.4.3 update and I got the response " no specific dates, but keep checking our social media feeds for updates "

Whyareallthegoodnamestaken

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I contacted HTC via Twitter earlier today regarding the UK 4.4.3 update and I got the response " no specific dates, but keep checking our social media feeds for updates "

So basically when they say they're releasing it what they really mean is they've sent it to the network for testing.

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I bought my M8 sim free , so I'd expect it to be updated before the carrier versions. ...

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Still no sign off the UK /Ireland update
Maybe today will be the day....

skyhigh_91

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android 4,M8 4.4.3

No, I haven't changed any of the HTC apps. It came through as a system update which slightly confused me as I've only had the phone for a fortnight and one of the first things I did was to check for updates but one wasn't available, so I don't think it's an old update I'd missed. The phone's unlocked too, so I haven't had a previous update delayed by a carrier.

Edit: My software number is 1.70.61.3 - is this what everyone else has?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800