- 6 Posts
Scratch on the Screen
So I've had my M8 for about 2 months now, and a few days ago I noticed a tiny scratch right above where the keyboard is, so I constantly see it when I'm texting. Usually this wouldn't bother me, but based on the location I'd really like to get rid of it. I tried the toothpaste method a few times but I'm not sure if I did it right - is there any other way to get rid of scratches or can someone please thoroughly explain the toothpaste method and I'll try again?
- 07-25-2014, 11:22 AM #2
- 1,389 Posts
Re: Scratch on the Screen
The toothpaste method is just for the camera lenses and is removing a coating on the lens. It's not removing scratches of the lens itself. As far as I know, there's no way to remove scratches from actual glass without making things worse. I could be wrong, but I've never seen mention of it in the scratched screen threads I've seen.
- 07-25-2014, 11:58 AM #4
- By majdus in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Raymond Hubbard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Nikhil Ramakrishnan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:03 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:00 PM