iPhone Emoji For Android?

laurenwm

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
So I came from an iPhone to the M8 and I've been struggling to find a keyboard app that supports the iOS emojis. Android emojis are so different, and I can never tell which emoji I'm choosing because I'm so used to the iPhone ones. If I'm texting someone with an iPhone or posting something on Instagram, I don't want a different emoji popping up on their screen than the one I actually thought I picked. Is there any keyboard app that supports this besdes Kii? (I don't like that keyboard app, I'm currently using SwiftKey)

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
So I came from an iPhone to the M8 and I've been struggling to find a keyboard app that supports the iOS emojis. Android emojis are so different, and I can never tell which emoji I'm choosing because I'm so used to the iPhone ones. If I'm texting someone with an iPhone or posting something on Instagram, I don't want a different emoji popping up on their screen than the one I actually thought I picked. Is there any keyboard app that supports this besdes Kii? (I don't like that keyboard app, I'm currently using SwiftKey)

Use the HTC keyboard in the play store..they jus added it there and the emoji keyboard works great

Posted via T-Mobile HTC One M8

lyriciss

May 23, 2014
Visit site
yeah, I was just about to suggest SwiftKey. i've tried out most 3rd party keyboards and SwiftKey is the one I always go back to.
their iOS emojis work seamlessly too...I can use them in texts (with Android and iPhone users), Twitter, IG, Tumblr, etc.

laurenwm

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
yeah, I was just about to suggest SwiftKey. i've tried out most 3rd party keyboards and SwiftKey is the one I always go back to.
their iOS emojis work seamlessly too...I can use them in texts (with Android and iPhone users), Twitter, IG, Tumblr, etc.

My emojis on SwiftKey look different though.. most of them look pretty similar to the iOS ones but they aren't the exact same. Is there any way to change this?

Lok52

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My emojis on SwiftKey look different though.. most of them look pretty similar to the iOS ones but they aren't the exact same. Is there any way to change this?

Nope. The emojis available are baked into the os or app. They all meet the UTF standard (Well Android, iOS, MS, & other major companies do.) so should be basically the same. Just some minor cosmetic differences.

Posted via Android Central App

lyriciss

May 23, 2014
Visit site

no, but don't worry
when they're posted on social networks or in your friend's iMessages or wherever they go, they look how they're supposed to on their side

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
They're not that much different. It's part of getting used to the new system. But, like the above poster said... They may look different on your end, but will show correctly on your friends side.

Posted via Android Central App