at&t HTC One M8 Warranty Exchange Question
Use at&t or HTC for a warranty issue. The vibrate motor is going out in my phone and was wondering if I should start with HTC or at&t. I know at&t will send another phone vs HTC which will probably ask that I send it in for repair. What do you think?
- 07-25-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 07-25-2014, 09:34 PM #3
Re: at&t HTC One M8 Warranty Exchange Question
HTC has 3 plans
$29.95 and they will send you another phone, then you have to send yours in
$19.95 and you send them your phone and once they get it, they will send you a replacement
$00.00 and you send them your phone and once it's repaired they will send it back.
I just had mine repaired, but be forewarned, either of these 3 choices means you will loose all info on the phone. And if you had it rooted, it will return unrooted. I had S-Off, but it returned with no root and s-on. Bummer is firewater won't s-off the phone now.
- 07-26-2014, 09:11 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2015, 04:00 AM
- By TLD1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:15 AM
- By cardmaker0203 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Abdinafi Osman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:35 PM